Water Life Myxazin 100ml
Water treatment for tropical fresh water, cold water and marine aquariums
- Myxazin is used as a broad spectrum bactericide for fin rot, body rot, ulcers, wounds, abrasions, sores, raised veins, blood streaks, "redness", pop eye, cloudy eye and other bacterial infections
- Always check water quality parameters before attempting disease diagnosis
- In addition Myxazin may be used as a prophylactic treatment (for disease prevention) in order to reduce the risk of disease when new fish are introduced
- Use daily for between 1-5 days, or until symptoms have cleared up
- Broad spectrum bactericide
- Disease preventative
- Safe with fish, plants and filters. Also for use in seawater (fish only systems)
- Dosage: 20ml treats 200 litres of aquarium water
We provide a wide range of exotic live animals that are by their nature, perishable. The duty of care for these animals passes to you the customer at the time we ship these items to you. eQuaria does not accept the return of live fish, coral or other perishable items. We recommend that you conduct your own research into the care of these animals and make educated buying decisions.
As eQuaria cannot control shipping processes, weather, airline delays and other unforeseen circumstance, fish mortality may occur. By purchasing these goods, you accept this risk and while every effort is made by eQuaria to ensure your fish arrive alive and well, no guarantees can be made.
eQuaria does not accept any Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims which is inclusive of freight and shipping costs. If you are unwilling to accept these terms, we invite you to purchase in store.