Skimz SK184 Kone E-series
Skimz Kone SK184 skimmers come fitted with a Sicce PSK1000 needlewheel pump for reliable performance and ultimate silence. The space saving design of the Kone S-series integrated the pump into the body of the skimmer saving valuable space for other equipment. The Skimz SK184 is a great choice for the value oriented reefer who wants the best skimmer for the price.
Rated for tanks up to 750 Liters
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 264 litress
- Medium Bioload - 473 litress
- Light Bioload - 757 litres
Operating Depth: 17 to 24cm
Sicce Needlewheel pumps are easily the most sought after pumps for protein skimmers. Their robust design, and silent operation makes them an ideal choice not to mention the massive amount of air that the venturi and needlewheel design can draw into the skimmer. You can also find Sicce needlewheel pumps on many other high end skimmers.
- Integrated Sicce PSK1000 Pump saves space
- Kone Shape Body - reduces turbulence
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 8.3" x 8.3" (210mm x 210mm)
- Total Height - 21.25" (535mm)
- Pump - Sicce PSK1000
- Air Intake - 600 L/H
- Power Consumption - 17w @ 120v AC
1x SK184 Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Sicce PSK1000 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Stocks of this product are ex Eastern States and delivery times of 10 working days are anticipated at a minimum.Ã‚Â
We provide a wide range of exotic live animals that are by their nature, perishable. The duty of care for these animals passes to you the customer at the time we ship these items to you. eQuaria does not accept the return of live fish, coral or other perishable items. We recommend that you conduct your own research into the care of these animals and make educated buying decisions.
As eQuaria cannot control shipping processes, weather, airline delays and other unforeseen circumstance, fish mortality may occur. By purchasing these goods, you accept this risk and while every effort is made by eQuaria to ensure your fish arrive alive and well, no guarantees can be made.
eQuaria does not accept any Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims which is inclusive of freight and shipping costs. If you are unwilling to accept these terms, we invite you to purchase in store.