Lysofoss Nitrifying Bacteria 50g
Nitrifying starter bacteria
Contains cultures to breed nitrosomonas and nitrobacter bacteria which are used in aquariums to establish the nitrate cycle.Â Lysofoss is a must have for aquarium enthusiasts.
- Can be used in ponds containing live plants and fish
- Effectively controls "green water" algae blooms
- Keeps ornamental ponds and water gardens clean and clear
- Able to be used in both Salt and Fresh water
- Do not use with fry, may be applied to brood stock as it can help to clean fish scales
- Can be use in aquariums/ponds containing fish for human consumption
Lysofoss is selected strains of Bacterium, which contain no chemicals, it is environmentally friendly, and for the organic control of pollutants. Fights eutrophication, eliminates odors and controls Algae blooms in fish ponds, dams and water fowl lagoons. It reduces organic waste and foul odors in septic, grease traps, poultry sheds, avaries, animal pens, digester ponds, sewers and compost piles.
When algae dies it consumes great amounts of the pondâs supply of dissolved oxygen. Killing all the algae at once can be disastrous if proper precautions are not taken.
- 3-5 KG per 100 square metres only clears the bottom in large dams
- 6-10 KG per 100 square metres is for algae control
- 3 kg per 100 square metres for marron, yabbies and red claw
- For new ponds 300 grams per 10 mÂ² surface area
- For established ponds 500 grams to 1 KG per 10 mÂ² surface area
- If high levels of Ammonia is present, 50 grams per 1000 litres, per day until levels drop to a suitable level, or as required
- Able to be used in either Fresh or salt water
- Septic dosages: 3 kg per 15 mÂ³ for 4 months control
- Stock Pens: 500 grams per 15 mÂ² for 1 month
- Slurries: 5 KG per 10 mÂ³ for 4 months
- Available in larger quantities; 5 KG & 20 KG - Please call for a quote
- Use ONLY AS DIRECTED
We provide a wide range of exotic live animals that are by their nature, perishable. The duty of care for these animals passes to you the customer at the time we ship these items to you. eQuaria does not accept the return of live fish, coral or other perishable items. We recommend that you conduct your own research into the care of these animals and make educated buying decisions.
As eQuaria cannot control shipping processes, weather, airline delays and other unforeseen circumstance, fish mortality may occur. By purchasing these goods, you accept this risk and while every effort is made by eQuaria to ensure your fish arrive alive and well, no guarantees can be made.
eQuaria does not accept any Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims which is inclusive of freight and shipping costs. If you are unwilling to accept these terms, we invite you to purchase in store.