- Continuously monitors pH in freshwater
- Seachem sensor technology
- No tests, no strips
- Lasts up to 4 times as long as competing products
pH Alert® is a unique color device designed to be placed in the aquarium or filter and monitor pH continuously. A sensor changes color reversibly from yellow to orange to red alerting you to shifts in pH levels between 5.4 and 8.0. Freshwater use only.
- pH Alert® lasts up to 4X as long as competing products.
- pH Alert® is also almost half the size of competing products. It's small, clear, and unobtrusive, so it won't detract from the view of your aquarium.
We provide a wide range of exotic live animals that are by their nature, perishable. The duty of care for these animals passes to you the customer at the time we ship these items to you. eQuaria does not accept the return of live fish, coral or other perishable items. We recommend that you conduct your own research into the care of these animals and make educated buying decisions.
As eQuaria cannot control shipping processes, weather, airline delays and other unforeseen circumstance, fish mortality may occur. By purchasing these goods, you accept this risk and while every effort is made by eQuaria to ensure your fish arrive alive and well, no guarantees can be made.
eQuaria does not accept any Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims which is inclusive of freight and shipping costs. If you are unwilling to accept these terms, we invite you to purchase in store.