AquaFill Automatic Top Up system is designed to maintain a stable water level in an aquarium or sump. In marine systems, automatic top up aids in maintaining stable and consistent salinity levels by providing small amounts of replacement water constantly as evaporation occurs. The 3 float switch system ensures reliability and prevents damage to the top up pump in the event the reservoir is emptied.
Need some advice? Contact us here
Features & Benefits
- Maintains stable water level in an aquarium or sump
- Ideal for marine systems, as it maintains stable salinity levels by topping up small amounts of replacement water as evaporation occurs
- The AquaFill will switch on when the water level falls below BOTH primary and secondary float switches
- The 3 float switch system ensures reliability and prevents damage to the top up pump by stopping in the event the reservoir is emptied.
Notes & Tips – AquaFill Automatic Top Up
- Rinse the float switches regularly in fresh water to prevent salt build up which can cause them to stick.
- Clean the impeller at least once a month
Description: AquaFill Impeller